Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

新欢

< It's not easy to be me > 
Superman- Five for Fighting 
I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me

I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It's not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I'll never see

It may sound absurd, but don't be naive
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed, but won't you concede
Even Heroes have the right to dream
It's not easy to be me
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/david_gray/its_not_easy_to_be_me.html ]
Up, up and away, away from me
Well it's all right, You can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy, or anything,

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me
Inside of me... inside of me...
wu... hoo... hoo...
It's not easy to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment